Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome

This blog is about many of my passions in life (Read: Food, Travel, Music, Brooklyn Real Estate.... and lately Gardening).  I'm really not good at sticking to one theme (being easily distracted at times).. so bear with me for the ride.....

By the way, these macarons are from Laduree in Paris, France.  Having tasted many around NYC, IMHO I believe that you can't get better than the ones in France.  They got such a wide variety of flavors that melt in your mouth.  So celebrate a belated Bastille Day with a glimpse of these yummy nuggets of goodness. 

3 comments:

justvv said...

Totally worth the wait in line.
Most intimidating was to pick the flavors in 10 seconds. Quickly solved by elleffe with "1 of each".

cath said...

These look strange. I have never tried macarons before. I only learned last year that these existed and were totally different from macaroons (how confusing). I will taste one next time in Paris.

elleffe said...

Darn it. I had brought some to the NYE party, but they were "separate" from the rest of the food (read: only for special allocation). I got them at the Farmer's Market in LA.