
Public Image Limited - Music Hall of Williamsburg - May 16, 2010, originally uploaded by elleffe-photos.
parents drive me to Irvine Meadows to go see the super awesome show with PiL
(along with New Order and the Sugarcubes). All i wanted to hear was Rise.
Now here in 2010, Johnny Rotten was in fine form. My ears will be ringing
for a couple days, but it was a good time. C'mon.... This Is Not a Love
Song kicked off the night, and they played Disappointed, Warrior, Flowers of
Romance, Albatross, Tie Me To The Length of That, Bags etc... It was 2+
hours of post punk classics and heavy bass at times. The audience was
dancing and I was feeling young again :)
1 comment:
Oh my god, I remember that show in 1989! I didn't go but I know it was a big deal. I am a little surprised he's still alive considering his lifestyle! Sounds like a great gig.
Post a Comment