It's great to see her again after several years. The new tracks from Metals (particularly Graveyard) sound spectacular live.
It was another BAM show that started seated but morphed into an all out standing concert (including all available aisle space) at Leslie's bidding. The stage featured a large video display that rotated between the cast of characters onstage. On stage banter as well as lyrical improvisation lightened the mood of the show.
Standout tracks include : So Sorry, I Feel it All, My Moon My Man and Mushaboom
Song I really wish she played - Limit to Your Love
Encore was pretty darn cool as well. It started with Mountain Man and an acoustic campfire song...
and then ended with a ton of the audience on stage.
It was another BAM show that started seated but morphed into an all out standing concert (including all available aisle space) at Leslie's bidding. The stage featured a large video display that rotated between the cast of characters onstage. On stage banter as well as lyrical improvisation lightened the mood of the show.
Standout tracks include : So Sorry, I Feel it All, My Moon My Man and Mushaboom
Song I really wish she played - Limit to Your Love
Encore was pretty darn cool as well. It started with Mountain Man and an acoustic campfire song...
and then ended with a ton of the audience on stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment