I'm actually not sure how many Radiohead shows that I have seen. I can say with certainty that this one was special. Although the venue (Roseland really is awful) attempted to interfere with my ability to have a good time. It just has been a while since they performed live in NYC area (last time in 2008??), and it was good to hear TKOL performed live. Little by Little.
Also - wow were a lot of the attendees young! I'm glad that they are still building a great fanbase. I went with a co-worker that was only 11 when OK Computer was released. It was his first time seeing them. I can imagine the excitement. They have such a vast back catalogue and I think it is difficult to create the dream setlist. I know they are also playing another show... I just want some Paranoid Android or Karma Police or No Surprises or The Bends or Just.... Maybe they will do like other seminal 90s (or even 80s bands) have done or are planning on doing..... A live show of OK Computer. I would even fly to London for that. Maybe they can do a Cure/Suede thing and play three live shows! The Bends, OK Computer and Kid A! Wow!...
Do it at Coachella.... I may then buy tix for both festivals and make a week out of Palm Springs.
1 comment:
Post a Comment