I have no idea either, but the W. Valley does have wild berries in random places. I've had some before off the side of a road (but don't taste them unless you are with someone that actually knows about this stuff!).
"You got no time for the messenger, Got no regard for the thing that you don't understand, You got no fear of the underdog, That's why you will not survive" - Spoon - The Underdog
3 comments:
I saw those things too. I vote poisonous.
I have no idea either, but the W. Valley does have wild berries in random places. I've had some before off the side of a road (but don't taste them unless you are with someone that actually knows about this stuff!).
I think they're Oregon Grapes (I saw them on the sign next to Salmonberries on a hiking trail in the Cascades :)
Post a Comment